TERMS & CONDITIONS
At DiveBoard Limited we’re committed to customer support and satisfaction. We want to see your repeat business and hope you will recommend us to your friends. If for any reason there is a problem with your purchase, please contact us before leaving feedback on eBay – problems will be met by solutions!
We offer a seven day no questions asked returns policy on the understanding that the following criteria have been met:
- Any product returned must be in its original re-saleable condition with original packaging with tags if applicable
- Items must not have been used or modified
Return requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org our returns policy is outlined as follows:
- We must be informed by email of any return request within 7 days of the original purchase date – email@example.com
- You will be refunded your entire purchase price less our postage and packaging costs unless otherwise agreed.
- Items to be returned at your cost unless otherwise agreed within 14 days of original purchase date
- DiveBoard Limited cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage of goods during return transit, please ensure you have sufficient cover with your carrier.
WARRANTY for surface dry suits and dive suits
All our surface dry suits and dive dry suits come with a minimum of a 12 months manufacturer’s warranty guaranteeing against faulty workmanship and material. (This warranty excludes Latex seals or socks as these are wearable items and will need to be replaced periodically depending on the amount of wear they receive)
If the neck or cuff seals on your dry suit are too tight, they are designed to be trimmed to fit, but please do make sure you intend to keep the suit as a return will not be possible if a seal has been cut.
For further details and warranty or repair advise please call – 01244 322725